Hang it on the wall, plug it in, configure for your exam lane, and you're good to go. The full version of the eSee Digital Acuity Chart has all of the features found in the lite version plus goodies like custom pediatric animations, contrast sensitivy, an ETDRS chart, and much more, still with no bulbs to replace, no noise, and no sticker shock.
This chart was only used for a few months before the processor was knocked out by an electrical storm. It has a brand new processor and power supply, and it comes with the latest version of the eSee Digital Acuity software installed. There is a fine mist of white paint splatter on the back (we can't explain this, but you save even more money because of it...presumably the clinic using the chart painted without taking it off the wall), but the chart appears in mint condition from the front. This chart has plenty of life left, and you get a great deal!
All-in-one eSee Digital Acuity Chart
- Letter chart
- Number chart
- Tumbling E's
- Picture & symbol chart for pediatric patients
- Up to 10 versions of each chart to minimize memorization
- HOTV chart
- ETDRS chart
- Contrast sensitivity
- Worth 4-dot
- Muscle light for fixation
- Fixation disparity
- Astigmatic dial
- Custom slideshow when system is idle
- Custom education images
- Custom pediatric animations
- Programmable function buttons for quick navigation
- Configurable for distances as small as 6' or as large as 45'
- No bulbs to replace
- Up and running in minutes
Each chart comes with a 30-day return policy and a 2-year warranty. Yep, even the used charts.