Hang it on the wall, plug it in, configure it for your exam lane, and you're good to go. The premium version of the eSee Digital Acuity Chart has all of the features found in the full version plus color vision testing and video capability.
We briefly considered moving the full version of our chart to a Dell all-in-one. We didn't end up going that route, but we did end up with a couple of charts. These charts are black, and smaller than the standard premium all-in-one (19.5" display instead of 21.5" display), but they are brand new, and have all the features of the premium all-in-one. So you get a premium chart for the price of a full...hey, not bad!
All-in-one eSee Digital Acuity Chart - Premium
- Letter chart
- Number chart
- Tumbling E's
- Picture & symbol chart for pediatric patients
- Up to 10 versions of each chart to minimize memorization
- HOTV chart
- ETDRS chart
- Contrast sensitivity
- Worth 4-dot
- Muscle light for fixation
- Fixation disparity
- Astigmatic dial
- Color vision
- Custom slideshow when system is idle
- Custom education images
- Custom pediatric animations
- Video capable
- Programmable function buttons for quick navigation
- Configurable for distances as small as 6' or as large as 45'
- Black housing
- 20" IPS display
- No bulbs to replace
- Up and running in minutes
Each chart comes with a 30-day return policy and a 2-year warranty.