Already have a monitor? No sweat. Check below to make sure your monitor or TV is compatible with our chart (most are).
Plug it in, configure for your exam lane, and you're good to go. The full version of the eSee Digital Acuity Chart has all of the features found in the lite version plus goodies like custom pediatric animations, contrast sensitivy, an ETDRS chart, and much more, still with no bulbs to replace, no noise, and no sticker shock.
No monitor - eSee Digital Acuity Chart - Full
- Letter chart
- Number chart
- Tumbling E's
- Picture & symbol chart for pediatric patients
- Up to 10 versions of each chart to minimize memorization
- HOTV chart
- ETDRS chart
- Contrast sensitivity
- Worth 4-dot
- Muscle light for fixation
- Fixation disparity
- Astigmatic dial
- Custom slideshow when system is idle
- Custom education images
- Custom pediatric animations
- Programmable function buttons for quick navigation
- Configurable for distances as small as 6' or as large as 45'
- No bulbs to replace
- Up and running in minutes